- Tour in VietNam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Private Car
- Hue tours
- Thuy Bieu Homestay
- Homestay in Hue
- Open bus
- Hue City Tour From Chan May Port
- Seat In Coach
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Contact us
- General Principles
- General rules
- Transaction process
- Payment process
- Secure transaction security
- Protect your personal information
- Responsibility in case of a technical error generated
- Authority of management
News & Events
Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists (19-05-2016 08:06:00)
The Thien Duong Cave in Quang Binh Province. Photo: Ngo Huy Hoa
Quang Binh authorities have announced a 30 percent cut in entrance fees for three caves from the end of this year.
The new prices will apply only for guests who stay at any hotel in the province.
Current ticket prices are VND250,000 (US$11.2) for Thien Duong cave and VND150,000 and VND80,000 for Phong Nha and Tien Son.
The People’s Committee has also called on hotels and restaurants to reduce prices by 10-20 percent to attract more tourists.
Authorities will also make daily announcements of test results of seawater to ensure it is safe for swimming as the recent mass fish deaths in four central provinces, including Quang Binh, remains a mystery.
According to Quang Binh Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the marine disaster has damaged tourism, with the number of visitors falling by 100,000 a month.
Hotel occupancy rates have dropped by a third over last year.
The province wants the government to cut taxes and provide low-interest loans for its tourism companies.
Quang Binh, home to the world’s largest cave, Son Doong, and beautiful beaches, expects to attract more than 3.3 million tourists this year.
Stalactites inside Thien Duong Cave
A boat station inside Thien Duong
Reference at www.thanhniennews.com
- Hoi An set to become a bicycle city
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route
- Tam Giang Handicraft Villages
- Le seul et unique marché des insectes.
- HCM City hidden Chinatown lies in wait for intrepid tourists