- Vietnam World Heritage Road
- Seat In Coach Daily Departure
- Transfer by Private Car
- Vietnam Luxury Tours
- Community Based Tours
- Homestay in Hue
- Multi Country Tour
- Cruise Halong Bay
- Cruise Mekong Delta
- Tour in VietNam
- Tour North Vietnam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Tour South Vietnam
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Terms and Conditions
- About us
- Contact us
Routes: HUE - DA NANG - HOI AN
Duration: 1 day
Price: Contact us for the best price!
We offer variety private car options of your choice: 4 - seated car, 7 - seated car, 16 - seated car...
If you book the service to Hoi An, the driver will pick you at your hotel then transport to your requested venue. We will stop along the way to visit the Lang Co beach which lies on the most beautiful curve of the “S” where you can be the first to see sunrise in Vietnam. Lang Co beach attracts visitors by its wild beauty with white sand and warm blue sea.
More information, click HERE TO CONTACT.
HUE - DA NANG - HOI AN
Departure: Any time
Our private car with English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel then ride to Hoi An. On the way, we stop for visiting sightseeing spots such as:
- Lang Co Beach: Lang Co situated between 3 cultural heritage centres: Hue ancient capital, Hoi An old quarter and My Son Sanctuary with the radius about 70 kilometers. Lang Co attracts tourists and researchers from the cultural heritage centre. Lang Co is on the North-South tourist route and far 30 kilometers from Da Nang city and far 70 kilometers from Hue city. Where you can enjoy fresh seafood.
- Hai Van Pass: Hai Van Pass is situated along the Hai Van mountain side, on the border of Thua Thien Hue Province and Da Nang, and is one of the world’s most scenic coastal drives.The most spectacular section spans 21 kilometers and comprises a series of hairpin turns, steep inclines and breathtaking vistas. Reaching an elevation of 496 meters, Hai Van Pass (meaning ‘Ocean Cloud Pass’) is often shrouded in mist that rises from the sea.
- Cham Museum ( on demand ) – The creativeness which base on Champa ancient art.
- Marble Mountains: The group of 5 mountains that stand in the center of Danang, whose name is Ngu Hanh are, measuring 2 km long, 800 meters wide and 500 meters in height.The names of these mountains, representing each of the 5 elements, were taken from an old Vietnamese song. The marble mountains are known with the names of (following the clockwise direction): Hoa Son (fire mountain), Kim Son (mountain of metal), Tho are (mountain of Earth), Thuy Son (water mountain) and Moc Son (wood mountain).Mountain Thuy Son is the largest mountain group comprising marble mountains of Da Nang, with several caves, caverns, pagodas and 2 viewpoints with some spectacular views of Danang city.
Arrival in Hoi An we drop you off at your hotel.
*** If you want to stop on the way to take pictures, please ask the driver.
Type of cars
4 seats (1-3 pax)
7 seats (4-5 pax)
16 seats (6-14 pax)
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
* We will drop off at your hotel in Hoi An.
* Please note that these prices are per vehicle, not per person.
Please fill in the details!
We will get back to you within 24 hours!
Thanks for your interest in Hue Tourist!