BACH MA NATIONAL PARK 1 DAY
Code: HET - BMN
Routes: HUE - BACH MA - HUE
Price: 38 USD
Bach Ma will not fail you in a single bit in terms of activities. One can camp, trek, rappel or simply wander through the jungle to discover the beauty of Bach Ma’s flora and fauna. At Do Quyen Fall (Rhododendron Fall,) adventurers have chance to thrillingly abseil down the upper section of the fall. Or else, visitors can walk down to the bottom of the falls to catch the whole fantastic view of the fall and spend more time swimming in the stream.
Nature lovers, especially those who are eager for bird-watching would find Bach Ma a real paradise on the ground.
Besides, this is where people can luckily see “Sao la” (Pseudoryx nghetinhensis) - a type of antelope, exists only in Vietnam, first discovered in 1992 and may be one of the rarest mammals on the planet.
Price in USD: 38$ per person
- Entrance fee
- Picnic lunch
- Mineral water
- Free for children under 4 years old
- Discount 30% for children from 5-10 years old
- Children from 11 years old up is as an adult
- Fee to join thrills games
- Personal expense
- Don't encourage children under 4 years old to join tour
- Program is organized all year round
- Tourist uses tour must have personal instruments to activities climbing and swimming
- Tour can be designed as your requirement as for time, ecological tourism
Please fill in the details!
We will get back to you within 24 hours!
Thanks for your interest in Hue Tourist!