The direct route will have three return flights per week operated by the China Southern Airlines, using Boeing 737-700 aircraft.
Khanh Hoa tourism authorities are taking measures to tap into the great potential of the Chinese market.
Between late May and early June, more than 80 travel agents from Chengdu, China, visited the province’s Nha Trang City to study local tourism services, with particular interest in Hon Tam Island located in the heart of Nha Trang Bay.
Earlier, a direct service using chartered flights between Chengdu and Khanh Hoa’s Cam Ranh International Airport was launched on January 27 this year. As a result, more than 29,000 Chinese visitors came to the province during the February-May period, an annual increase of 69 percent, according to Khanh Hoa Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
This year, a range of cultural and tourism events are scheduled to take place in Nha Trang City, including a tourism fair to welcome summer, a sea festival and the finals of the Miss Vietnam 2015 contest , which are hoped to attract more visitors to the coastal province.
- Hoi An set to become a bicycle city
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Online Ticket Service Through The Website : www.ticket.whr.vn
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route
- Tam Giang Handicraft Villages
- Le seul et unique marché des insectes.
- HCM City hidden Chinatown lies in wait for intrepid tourists